About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
yordlesop liked the chapter Johnny can’t quite sniffing … in My Adoptive Family’s Secret ….
6 days ago
-
yordlesop liked the chapter Teasing Johnny … in My Adoptive Family’s Secret ….
6 days ago
-
yordlesop liked the chapter Strange … in My Adoptive Family’s Secret ….
6 days ago
-
yordlesop liked the chapter I take mom in the Towel … in My Adoptive Family’s Secret ….
6 days ago
-
yordlesop liked the chapter Jane Makes Me Another Cup … in My Adoptive Family’s Secret ….
6 days ago
-
yordlesop liked the chapter Heading back downstairs… in My Adoptive Family’s Secret ….
6 days ago
-
yordlesop liked the chapter Sausage, Eggs & More Sausage … in My Adoptive Family’s Secret ….
6 days ago
-
yordlesop liked the chapter Morning Wood .. in My Adoptive Family’s Secret ….
6 days ago
-
yordlesop liked the chapter Introduction in My Adoptive Family’s Secret ….
6 days ago
-
yordlesop liked the chapter Transactions. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
6 days ago
No recent activity
yordlesop has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
yordlesop has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
yordlesop has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
yordlesop has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
yordlesop has not earned any awards.