About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
xxxyyyzzz liked the chapter Stolen at the Gym, 2 in Stolen at the Gym.
4 days ago
-
xxxyyyzzz liked the chapter A new class and new rules in Capers in the Classroom.
4 days ago
-
xxxyyyzzz liked the chapter Final Exam in Capers in the Classroom.
4 days ago
-
xxxyyyzzz liked the chapter German Classes, a thread in Capers in the Classroom.
4 days ago
-
xxxyyyzzz liked the chapter Just a doll in Capers in the Classroom.
4 days ago
-
xxxyyyzzz liked the chapter Sex Education in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
xxxyyyzzz liked the chapter In the water in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
xxxyyyzzz liked the chapter Swimming Lessons in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
xxxyyyzzz liked the chapter 10 painful minutes in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
xxxyyyzzz liked the chapter Exercise by the rulebook in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
No recent activity
xxxyyyzzz has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
xxxyyyzzz has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
xxxyyyzzz has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
xxxyyyzzz has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
xxxyyyzzz has not earned any awards.