About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
xxxnionxxx liked the chapter Wave of pleasure in Camera Shy.
1 day ago
-
xxxnionxxx liked the chapter Overcorrecting: Vi’s Indulgement in Collegiate Temptation.
1 day ago
-
xxxnionxxx liked the chapter Completely alone in Camera Shy.
6 days ago
-
xxxnionxxx liked the chapter Maya trusts Mike, and agrees in Maya.
1 week ago
-
xxxnionxxx liked the chapter Marcus makes his move in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
xxxnionxxx liked the chapter He’s out cold in Just This Once?.
1 week ago
-
xxxnionxxx liked the chapter That’s the shot in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
xxxnionxxx liked the chapter Get serious in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
xxxnionxxx liked the chapter Pose in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
xxxnionxxx liked the chapter Oops in Camera Shy.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
xxxnionxxx has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
xxxnionxxx has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
xxxnionxxx has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
xxxnionxxx has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
xxxnionxxx has not earned any awards.