About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
xxxfinder liked the chapter Introduction in Sturzbetrunken.
17 hours ago
-
xxxfinder left a comment on the chapter An der Tür zu Emmas Zimmer in Sturzbetrunken.
19 hours ago
-
xxxfinder liked the chapter An der Tür zu Emmas Zimmer in Sturzbetrunken.
19 hours ago
-
xxxfinder left a comment on the chapter Tom ist gleich da in Sturzbetrunken.
20 hours ago
-
xxxfinder liked the chapter Tabu in Sturzbetrunken.
22 hours ago
-
xxxfinder left a comment on the chapter Nein, Sie verlangen Oralverkehr in Nora Jakobi.
1 day ago
-
xxxfinder left a comment on the chapter Nein, die beiden anderen Einbrecher wollen sofort auf sie drauf in Nora Jakobi.
4 days ago
-
xxxfinder liked the chapter Nein, die beiden anderen Einbrecher wollen sofort auf sie drauf in Nora Jakobi.
4 days ago
-
xxxfinder liked the chapter Introduction in L'eclipse.
6 days ago
-
xxxfinder liked the chapter Resi tut es in Resi.
1 week ago
No recent activity
xxxfinder has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
xxxfinder has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
xxxfinder has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
xxxfinder has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
xxxfinder has not earned any awards.