About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
xdsa31 liked the chapter Leah Agrees to send him a nude picture. (Tenure: +10 Suspicion: +10) in Attaining Tenure.
15 hours ago
No recent activity
xdsa31 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
xdsa31 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
xdsa31 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
xdsa31 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
xdsa31 has not earned any awards.