About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
xartarus liked the chapter The fucking of my wife in Alina, our adoptive daughter.
15 hours ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter You start working with CJ in Bwc Bull Empire.
15 hours ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter Tina in MILF Mothers [MM].
19 hours ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
19 hours ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter More sex in Wanna Bet?.
1 day ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter Taking her anal virginity in Wanna Bet?.
1 day ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter Time for some action in Wanna Bet?.
1 day ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter Former in MILF Mothers [MM].
1 day ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
2 days ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter Hats off to Larry in Primrose Lane.
2 days ago
No recent activity
xartarus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
xartarus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
xartarus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
xartarus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
xartarus has not earned any awards.