About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
xCrimsonShade liked the chapter Cum-Stuffed in The Making of a Cock Slave.
10 hours ago
-
xCrimsonShade liked the chapter Dean [ Big Brother ] in The Making of a Cock Slave.
10 hours ago
-
xCrimsonShade liked the chapter Amy Reads in The Making of a Cock Slave.
10 hours ago
No recent activity
xCrimsonShade has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
xCrimsonShade has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
xCrimsonShade has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
xCrimsonShade has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
xCrimsonShade has not earned any awards.