About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
x0run liked the chapter Rules We Break 10 - Buying Lunch in The Rules We Break.
2 weeks ago
-
x0run liked the chapter For Real in The Contact.
2 weeks ago
-
x0run liked the chapter You put it in yourself in The Contact.
2 weeks ago
-
x0run liked the chapter I can smell you in The Contact.
2 weeks ago
-
x0run liked the chapter You're Wearing It in The Contact.
2 weeks ago
-
x0run liked the chapter Monday or Tuesday in The Contact.
4 weeks ago
-
x0run liked the chapter Mine in The Contact.
4 weeks ago
-
x0run liked the chapter Forty-one Flags in The Contact.
1 month ago
-
x0run liked the chapter Sunday Morning in The Contact.
1 month ago
-
x0run liked the chapter Maybe... in Bullys not So Bad.
1 month ago
No recent activity
x0run has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
x0run has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
x0run has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
x0run has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
x0run has not earned any awards.