About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Kid shitter
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
wizzardwudini posted a reply on the chapter Kiss in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
wizzardwudini liked the chapter Kiss in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
wizzardwudini left a comment on the chapter Now You Know in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
wizzardwudini liked the chapter Now You Know in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
wizzardwudini liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 6 - Cleanup in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
1 week ago
-
wizzardwudini posted a reply on the chapter Trust in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
-
wizzardwudini left a comment on the chapter Trust in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
-
wizzardwudini liked the chapter Trust in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
-
wizzardwudini liked the chapter Cross My Heart in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
-
wizzardwudini liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 5 - Defiling Furniture in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
wizzardwudini has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
wizzardwudini has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
wizzardwudini has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
wizzardwudini has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
wizzardwudini has not earned any awards.