About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- April 18, 1940
- Location
- Germany-Nordsee
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Bordellgeschichten
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
zur Hure wurde
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schwanz
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Muschi
- I write erotica because
-
Bordell
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
wattsegler left a comment on the chapter ... Im Dampf! in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vater meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
17 hours ago
-
wattsegler liked the chapter ... Im Dampf! in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vater meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
17 hours ago
-
wattsegler liked the chapter SARAHS ÜBERGABE in Unternehmertöchter.
6 days ago
-
wattsegler liked the chapter …für das Eroscenter vorbereiten! in Ab ins Laufhaus....
6 days ago
-
wattsegler liked the chapter … ab jetzt, nichts dem Zufall! in Ab ins Laufhaus....
6 days ago
-
wattsegler liked the chapter …schnell und sehr gründlich! in Ab ins Laufhaus....
6 days ago
-
wattsegler liked the chapter Introduction in Ab ins Laufhaus....
6 days ago
-
wattsegler liked the chapter Deine Entscheidung in News-News-News.
6 days ago
-
wattsegler liked the chapter … nur damit ich auch ja schnell schwanger werde!!! in Endstation --- Harem.
1 week ago
-
wattsegler posted a reply on the chapter Zur Schau gestellt in News-News-News.
1 week ago
No recent activity
wattsegler has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
wattsegler has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
wattsegler has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
wattsegler has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
wattsegler has not earned any awards.