About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
vrbob13 liked the chapter Stray Thoughts in What's Wrong With Me?.
1 week ago
-
vrbob13 liked the chapter Introduction in What's Wrong With Me?.
1 week ago
-
vrbob13 liked the chapter “Are those hickeys on your wife´s neck? in My mother-in-law Mabel.
1 week ago
-
vrbob13 liked the chapter Alan convinces you in Blackout drunk.
2 weeks ago
-
vrbob13 liked the chapter Yes...to stop Alan in Blackout drunk.
2 weeks ago
-
vrbob13 liked the chapter Yes, we already had plans in Blackout drunk.
2 weeks ago
-
vrbob13 liked the chapter No, you drive straight home in Blackout drunk.
2 weeks ago
-
vrbob13 liked the chapter Introduction in Blackout drunk.
2 weeks ago
-
vrbob13 liked the chapter Introduction in Aline.
2 weeks ago
-
vrbob13 liked the chapter Pitching a tent in Babysitter Moves In.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
vrbob13 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
vrbob13 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
vrbob13 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
vrbob13 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
vrbob13 has not earned any awards.