About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
velenia liked the chapter That ass deserves a slap doesn't it? (Sharing girls with Dad) in A Degrading Relationship. .
16 hours ago
-
velenia liked the chapter Taking a break. 4/02/2024 in A Degrading Relationship. .
16 hours ago
-
velenia liked the chapter Michael's Punishment in Laid Off.
2 days ago
-
velenia liked the chapter She should serve the boys in Laid Off.
4 days ago
-
velenia liked the chapter The Party Starts in Laid Off.
4 days ago
-
velenia liked the chapter Farmer-Cow Roleplay in The Backpack.
4 days ago
-
velenia liked the chapter Sadly, Not Today in The Backpack.
4 days ago
-
velenia liked the chapter Their New Theme in The Backpack.
4 days ago
-
velenia liked the chapter She's Ready To Begin in The Backpack.
4 days ago
-
velenia liked the chapter The Longest Wait in Your Wife, His Toy.
4 days ago
No recent activity
velenia has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
velenia has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
velenia has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
velenia has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
velenia has not earned any awards.