About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- March 2, 1977
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
veelacharmer liked the chapter Make her ride you anally in Faithful husband .
17 hours ago
-
veelacharmer liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
17 hours ago
-
-
veelacharmer liked the chapter Chapter 54: Stakes in Professor in heat .
3 days ago
-
veelacharmer liked the chapter Chapter 53: Parallel Afternoons in Professor in heat .
3 days ago
-
veelacharmer liked the chapter Chapter 52: Special Help in Professor in heat .
3 days ago
-
veelacharmer liked the chapter SYDNEY SWEENEY in Celebrities Blacked.
3 days ago
-
veelacharmer liked the chapter Loves the older woman words as she get Ava to put on a dress for her in Faithful husband .
3 days ago
-
veelacharmer liked the chapter Pov with Kendra at the mall in Faithful husband .
3 days ago
-
veelacharmer liked the chapter Fuck Emily asshole in Faithful husband .
3 days ago
No recent activity
veelacharmer has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
veelacharmer has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
veelacharmer has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
veelacharmer has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
veelacharmer has not earned any awards.