About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
uzu-R liked the chapter A guided tour in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 day ago
-
uzu-R liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
3 days ago
-
uzu-R liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
5 days ago
-
uzu-R liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
uzu-R liked the chapter The Science of Friendship in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 week ago
-
uzu-R liked the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
uzu-R liked the chapter Number Six in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
uzu-R liked the chapter Introduction in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
uzu-R liked the chapter Ahhhhh-la-la-laaaaa! in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 month ago
-
uzu-R liked the chapter Musician’s block in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 month ago
No recent activity
uzu-R has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
uzu-R has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
uzu-R has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
uzu-R has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
uzu-R has not earned any awards.