About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 3
- Location
- Here and There
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I don't
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
uluz81 liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
5 days ago
-
uluz81 liked the chapter Predictable Naomi in Checker Splash's One Shots.
1 week ago
-
uluz81 liked the chapter Jaylene's Wish in Checker Splash's One Shots.
2 weeks ago
-
uluz81 liked the chapter New messages and catching a bus in Thought Bubbles.
3 weeks ago
-
uluz81 liked the chapter Ahhhhh-la-la-laaaaa! in The Sweetest Corruption.
3 weeks ago
-
uluz81 liked the chapter Musician’s block in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 month ago
-
uluz81 posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in From Player to NPC.
1 month ago
-
uluz81 liked the chapter Goodness Grace-ious in The Romance Mechanic.
1 month ago
-
uluz81 liked the chapter Back to Reality in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 month ago
-
uluz81 liked the chapter About Last Night in A Thousand More Wishes.
1 month ago
No recent activity
uluz81 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
uluz81 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
uluz81 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
uluz81 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
uluz81 has not earned any awards.