About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Do a lot of sport, read, play games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
A mix of nonfiction, fantasy, literature, classics, scifi, anything really
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
tvwave liked the chapter Yes, and back round to Hailey in Your wife and your bully.
2 days ago
-
tvwave liked the chapter The games continues and comes back to Hailey in Your wife and your bully.
2 days ago
-
tvwave liked the chapter Yes she does in Maya.
6 days ago
-
tvwave liked the chapter Mike a neighbour in Maya.
6 days ago
-
tvwave liked the chapter Yes, no interruptions from Dylan in Your bully and your wife.
6 days ago
-
tvwave liked the chapter Dare in Your bully and your wife.
1 week ago
-
tvwave liked the chapter Yes, and they take their time in Your bully and your wife.
1 week ago
-
tvwave liked the chapter Yes, with Dylan’s turn in Your bully and your wife.
1 week ago
-
tvwave liked the chapter Dylan’s turn in Your bully and your wife.
1 week ago
-
tvwave liked the chapter The Trainer's Secret in Trigger Word.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
tvwave has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
tvwave has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
tvwave has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
tvwave has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
tvwave has not earned any awards.