About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
turtleturd liked the chapter Commando on stage? in Truth or Strip.
4 hours ago
-
turtleturd liked the chapter Huntress and Wonder Woman in Truth or Strip.
1 day ago
-
turtleturd liked the chapter Nude promotion in Truth or Strip.
1 day ago
-
turtleturd liked the chapter Did you actually flash your pussy? Charlie in Truth or Strip.
1 day ago
-
turtleturd liked the chapter Captain Marvel Sky masturbation dare in Truth or Strip.
1 day ago
-
turtleturd liked the chapter Black cat Pegging MJ in Truth or Strip.
1 day ago
-
turtleturd liked the chapter Introduction in Truth or Strip.
2 weeks ago
-
turtleturd liked the chapter Public exam in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
turtleturd liked the chapter Cavity Search in ENF - The F is your Girlfriend.
1 month ago
-
turtleturd liked the chapter Yes in ENF - The F is your Girlfriend.
2 months ago
No recent activity
turtleturd has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
turtleturd has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
turtleturd has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
turtleturd has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
turtleturd has not earned any awards.