About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
trazyn liked the chapter Centri in Bedded Blessings.
1 day ago
-
trazyn liked the chapter Nina Strips Down in Boyce Park.
1 day ago
-
trazyn liked the chapter Very handsy in Just This Once?.
1 week ago
-
trazyn liked the chapter Handsy in Just This Once?.
1 week ago
-
trazyn liked the chapter The help in Just This Once?.
1 week ago
-
trazyn liked the chapter She can’t help herself in Just This Once?.
1 week ago
-
trazyn liked the chapter For the bachelor in Just This Once?.
1 week ago
-
trazyn liked the chapter Chapter 6 in Just This Once?.
1 week ago
-
trazyn liked the chapter The finish in Just This Once?.
1 week ago
-
trazyn liked the chapter Grand finish in Just This Once?.
1 week ago
No recent activity
trazyn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
trazyn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
trazyn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
trazyn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
trazyn has not earned any awards.