About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
tolocuh liked the chapter Choosing A Side Part 4 in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
8 months ago
-
tolocuh liked the chapter Dante in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
8 months ago
No recent activity
tolocuh has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
tolocuh has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
tolocuh has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
tolocuh has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
tolocuh has not earned any awards.