About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
tidriv88 liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
-
tidriv88 liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 days ago
-
tidriv88 liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
5 days ago
-
tidriv88 liked the chapter The tower falls in The Magic Remote.
5 days ago
-
tidriv88 liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
5 days ago
-
tidriv88 liked the chapter Monday-ing in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
tidriv88 liked the chapter The Last Man in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
tidriv88 liked the chapter Prudence, Prude no longer in The Magic Remote.
1 week ago
-
tidriv88 liked the chapter Cold Feet, Soft Middle in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 weeks ago
-
tidriv88 liked the chapter Logan tells the good news to his mom in Items of Power.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
tidriv88 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
tidriv88 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
tidriv88 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
tidriv88 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
tidriv88 has not earned any awards.