About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
thorsblume liked the chapter Knight or Dumb Slut? in Fantasies of Utter Submission.
27 seconds ago
-
thorsblume liked the chapter Marched Along into Captivity in Fantasies of Utter Submission.
3 minutes ago
-
thorsblume liked the chapter Penetrated...and Teased? in Fantasies of Utter Submission.
6 minutes ago
-
thorsblume liked the chapter Accepting Your Bit in Fantasies of Utter Submission.
9 minutes ago
-
thorsblume liked the chapter Obediently Await your Fate in Fantasies of Utter Submission.
12 minutes ago
-
thorsblume liked the chapter You're Surrounded, Just as Planned in Fantasies of Utter Submission.
16 minutes ago
-
thorsblume liked the chapter Strip And Bathe in Fantasies of Utter Submission.
18 minutes ago
-
thorsblume liked the chapter Escape Would be Easy. So Why Not? in Fantasies of Utter Submission.
22 minutes ago
-
thorsblume liked the chapter If They Don't Know You're a Knight... in Fantasies of Utter Submission.
27 minutes ago
No recent activity
thorsblume has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
thorsblume has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
thorsblume has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
thorsblume has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
thorsblume has not earned any awards.