About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
thebigguy992 liked the chapter The Negotiator in Honey Hollow.
2 days ago
-
thebigguy992 liked the chapter The College Spreads: The Viewers and the Actors in College Spread: Sex Poker.
1 week ago
-
thebigguy992 liked the chapter **Other Story Update & HH Schedule** in Honey Hollow.
1 week ago
-
thebigguy992 liked the chapter Chapter 2 - The Ravers Cabin in Azure Rocks.
2 weeks ago
-
thebigguy992 liked the chapter Volume 2 - At the Cabin (In-Progress) in Azure Rocks.
1 month ago
-
thebigguy992 left a comment on the chapter Tasty Treats in Honey Hollow.
1 month ago
-
thebigguy992 liked the chapter Tasty Treats in Honey Hollow.
1 month ago
-
thebigguy992 liked the chapter Ladybug in Honey Hollow.
1 month ago
-
thebigguy992 liked the chapter The Final Cycle Ends... in College Spread: Sex Poker.
1 month ago
-
thebigguy992 liked the chapter Hallie against the wall in Houseguests.
2 months ago
No recent activity
thebigguy992 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
thebigguy992 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
thebigguy992 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
thebigguy992 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
thebigguy992 has not earned any awards.