About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
the_other liked the chapter Order Pizza and sex in Perverting St Perpetua's.
20 hours ago
-
the_other liked the chapter Head to an Indian Takeaway in Perverting St Perpetua's.
20 hours ago
-
the_other liked the chapter Order Pizza and more sex in Perverting St Perpetua's.
20 hours ago
-
the_other liked the chapter Order Pizza & BJ in Perverting St Perpetua's.
20 hours ago
-
the_other liked the chapter Saturday Afternoon in Perverting St Perpetua's.
20 hours ago
-
the_other liked the chapter Clean the House in Perverting St Perpetua's.
2 days ago
-
the_other liked the chapter Investigate Turkinghorn, Rose and Jabberwocky in Perverting St Perpetua's.
2 days ago
-
the_other left a comment on the chapter Interlude (Take this option if available) in Perverting St Perpetua's.
2 days ago
-
the_other liked the chapter Interlude (Only take this option if only route available) in Perverting St Perpetua's.
4 days ago
-
the_other liked the chapter Part 4 – Growing Comfortable in Perverting St Perpetua's.
1 week ago
No recent activity
the_other has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
the_other has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
the_other has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
the_other has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
the_other has not earned any awards.