About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
the_law911 liked the chapter My Wife's New Faith (Hypnosis, Magic) in Forced Crossdressing Stories.
1 day ago
-
the_law911 liked the chapter Buried alive. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 weeks ago
-
the_law911 liked the chapter Late night talk. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 weeks ago
-
the_law911 liked the chapter Big Tiddy Lily 2.0 in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 weeks ago
-
the_law911 liked the chapter Sleepless night. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 month ago
-
the_law911 liked the chapter Beneath the surface. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 month ago
-
the_law911 liked the chapter Act casually. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 month ago
-
the_law911 liked the chapter Lily bares it all. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 month ago
-
the_law911 liked the chapter The great reveal. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 month ago
-
the_law911 liked the chapter Introduction in Wearing The Skin of a Mature Woman.
2 months ago
No recent activity
the_law911 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
the_law911 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
the_law911 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
the_law911 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
the_law911 has not earned any awards.