About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
testry liked the chapter Elena arrives at the hotel in Contractually Obligated.
5 days ago
-
testry liked the chapter Don't risk it in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
-
testry liked the chapter Get out in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
-
testry liked the chapter Play along in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
-
testry liked the chapter Yes! in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
-
testry liked the chapter Jimmy is insatiable in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
-
testry liked the chapter A Morning Scare in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
-
testry liked the chapter Beaten and Bruised in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
-
testry liked the chapter What lies beyond hell? Heaven or another Hell? in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
-
testry liked the chapter A bad man in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
No recent activity
testry has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
testry has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
testry has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
testry has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
testry has not earned any awards.