About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
teraz3 left a comment on the chapter Stoutbottom Burrow in Tabula Rasa.
6 days ago
-
teraz3 liked the chapter Stoutbottom Burrow in Tabula Rasa.
6 days ago
-
teraz3 liked the chapter Arriving In... Wickbartonnestlewoldshire in Tabula Rasa.
6 days ago
-
teraz3 liked the chapter A Peculiar Pet in Tabula Rasa.
2 weeks ago
-
teraz3 liked the chapter A Slightly Serious Secret in Tabula Rasa.
2 weeks ago
-
teraz3 liked the chapter Ahhhhh-la-la-laaaaa! in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 weeks ago
-
teraz3 liked the chapter Two beautiful friends... in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 month ago
-
teraz3 liked the chapter Breakfast Conversations in My Girlfriend, the Hive Mind.
1 month ago
-
teraz3 liked the chapter Good feelings in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 months ago
-
teraz3 liked the chapter Claiming the virgin in Ultimate Harem System.
9 months ago
No recent activity
teraz3 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
teraz3 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
teraz3 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
teraz3 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
teraz3 has not earned any awards.