About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
talon2 liked the chapter Science Ch 17 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
2 minutes ago
-
talon2 left a comment on the chapter Blended TML Ch 28 in Futa Soccer Camp.
23 hours ago
-
talon2 liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 28 in Futa Soccer Camp.
23 hours ago
-
talon2 liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 27 in Futa Soccer Camp.
1 day ago
-
talon2 liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 26 in Futa Soccer Camp.
3 days ago
-
talon2 liked the chapter 57. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
3 days ago
-
talon2 liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 25 in Futa Soccer Camp.
4 days ago
-
talon2 liked the chapter Science Ch 15 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
4 days ago
-
talon2 liked the chapter RF0 Chapter 4 in Resident Futa.
5 days ago
-
talon2 liked the chapter Summer Rebellion Ch 2 in House Semya.
5 days ago
No recent activity
talon2 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
talon2 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
talon2 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
talon2 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
talon2 has not earned any awards.