About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
szyper212pl liked the chapter Make her ride you anally in Faithful husband .
2 days ago
-
szyper212pl liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols - A familiar face? in Collegiate Temptation.
3 days ago
-
szyper212pl liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
3 days ago
-
szyper212pl liked the chapter Introduction in The BBC journey of a hotwife.
5 days ago
-
szyper212pl liked the chapter The humiliation continues in The BBC journey of a hotwife.
5 days ago
-
szyper212pl liked the chapter Wider Campus Social feed: The winter get away in Collegiate Temptation.
5 days ago
-
szyper212pl liked the chapter Fuck Emily asshole in Faithful husband .
5 days ago
-
szyper212pl liked the chapter She's lost in Unfaithful – A Hot Wife’s Secret Desires.
2 weeks ago
-
szyper212pl liked the chapter Chapter 1: Outside the stall in Unfaithful – A Hot Wife’s Secret Desires.
2 weeks ago
-
szyper212pl liked the chapter Chapter 2: Late-Night Discovery in Unfaithful – A Hot Wife’s Secret Desires.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
szyper212pl has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
szyper212pl has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
szyper212pl has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
szyper212pl has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
szyper212pl has not earned any awards.