About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
svelmold liked the chapter Introduction in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
6 days ago
-
svelmold liked the chapter You take your pets back in Slave school.
2 weeks ago
-
svelmold liked the chapter A decision is made in Slave school.
2 weeks ago
-
svelmold liked the chapter Toying in Slave school.
2 weeks ago
-
svelmold liked the chapter Go and see another teacher in Slave school.
2 weeks ago
-
svelmold liked the chapter Lily is taken back to your room in Slave school.
2 weeks ago
-
svelmold liked the chapter You select your pets for the day in Slave school.
2 weeks ago
-
svelmold liked the chapter Introduction in Slave school.
2 weeks ago
-
svelmold liked the chapter Elena arrives at the hotel in Contractually Obligated.
2 weeks ago
-
svelmold liked the chapter Eli's Vacation in Contractually Obligated.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
svelmold has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
svelmold has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
svelmold has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
svelmold has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
svelmold has not earned any awards.