About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 18
- Location
- Canada.
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch Netflix, play videogames, roleplay with my friends and do the occasional D&D campaign if I can dragoon them into it. I also enjoy studying History, and watching Sports; Predominantly Football and MMA.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Pretty much anything. If you mean like, actual literature, guess my favourite book series is ASOIAF.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Uh..Penis?
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Who has a favorite word for vagina? Pussy, I guess
- I write erotica because
-
I like writing,and this seems to be a pretty good platform for it. Not that I've written anything, yet. (?)
- In conclusion, I am
-
An oppressed Gamer who lives in a society.
-
superninja76 published the story Journey to The East.
2 hours ago
-
superninja76 left a comment on the chapter Drunk in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 weeks ago
-
superninja76 left a comment on the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday afternoon: Leah lets Nathan finish on her tits (Silence:+25, Suspicion: +10) in Attaining Tenure.
3 weeks ago
-
superninja76 posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Attaining Tenure.
3 weeks ago
-
superninja76 left a comment on the chapter The Wood in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 month ago
-
superninja76 left a comment on the chapter Accept Madison's Invite in College Love or Lust?.
2 months ago
-
superninja76 left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Attaining Tenure.
3 months ago
-
superninja76 left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Attaining Tenure.
3 months ago
-
superninja76 left a comment on the chapter Exploring the village in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 months ago
-
superninja76 left a comment on the chapter Cameroon! in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 months ago
No recent activity
superninja76 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
superninja76 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
superninja76 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
superninja76 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
superninja76 has not earned any awards.