About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Netherlands
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Gock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
stubs liked the chapter The Massage Part 2 in Runt of the Litter.
1 day ago
-
stubs liked the chapter The Massage Part 1 in Runt of the Litter.
1 day ago
-
stubs liked the chapter Workout in Runt of the Litter.
1 day ago
-
stubs liked the chapter What's a Kegel? in Runt of the Litter.
1 day ago
-
stubs liked the chapter Dinner with Aunt Peg in Runt of the Litter.
1 day ago
-
stubs liked the chapter Roses for Romance in Runt of the Litter.
1 day ago
-
stubs liked the chapter A New Chapter Begins in Runt of the Litter.
1 day ago
-
stubs liked the chapter Breakfast with Aunt Peg in Runt of the Litter.
1 day ago
-
stubs liked the chapter Birthday Blues in Runt of the Litter.
1 day ago
-
stubs liked the chapter Cuddles in Runt of the Litter.
1 day ago
No recent activity
stubs has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
stubs has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
stubs has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
stubs has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
stubs has not earned any awards.