About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch YouTube and play games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Honestly, I've never been much of a reader.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I have ideas and want stories to go in certain ways that they some times don't. So I might as well just do it.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A typical shy nerd who has a thing for Futanari, incest, and lesbian/yuri.
-
starwarsalpha1 left a comment on the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
2 days ago
-
starwarsalpha1 liked the chapter A brother-sister 'gaming' session in Hypnotic Inheritance.
3 days ago
-
starwarsalpha1 liked the chapter Mark explores the nature of Kelsey's enthralled state in Hypnotic Inheritance.
3 days ago
-
starwarsalpha1 liked the chapter The dinner ends in an unexpectedly expected way in Hypnotic Inheritance.
3 days ago
-
starwarsalpha1 liked the chapter Mark tries things out and gets interesting results in Hypnotic Inheritance.
3 days ago
-
starwarsalpha1 liked the chapter Introduction in Hypnotic Inheritance.
3 days ago
-
starwarsalpha1 liked the chapter What were you masturbating to? in The Rulebook.
5 days ago
-
starwarsalpha1 liked the chapter Go home. in The Rulebook.
5 days ago
-
starwarsalpha1 left a comment on the chapter The second punishment in The Magic Remote.
5 days ago
-
starwarsalpha1 liked the chapter The second punishment in The Magic Remote.
5 days ago
No recent activity
starwarsalpha1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
starwarsalpha1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
starwarsalpha1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
starwarsalpha1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
starwarsalpha1 has not earned any awards.