About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- June 1, 1985
- Location
- 48439
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read it and look at hot women
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
See above
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I like it
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
slickjohnson86 received a new award: Fan Favorite.
16 hours ago
-
slickjohnson86 liked the chapter Good things come to those who wait in Babysitter Moves In.
16 hours ago
-
slickjohnson86 liked the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
16 hours ago
-
slickjohnson86 published the chapter Using Gaila in Star Swapped Nine.
1 week ago
-
slickjohnson86 liked the chapter Your best friend texts you in The Printer.
1 week ago
-
slickjohnson86 received a new award: Steady Writer.
1 week ago
-
slickjohnson86 published the story Craig's Curvy Transformation.
1 week ago
-
slickjohnson86 published the chapter Incredible Changes... in Star Swapped Nine.
1 week ago
-
slickjohnson86 liked the chapter Pitching a tent in Babysitter Moves In.
3 weeks ago
-
slickjohnson86 liked the chapter Can we camp out tonight? in Babysitter Moves In.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
slickjohnson86 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
slickjohnson86 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
slickjohnson86 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
slickjohnson86 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
slickjohnson86 has not earned any awards.