About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sleepyshyly liked the chapter Some new bodies in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
sleepyshyly liked the chapter Grey makes his wishes in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
sleepyshyly liked the chapter Turn 18 in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
sleepyshyly liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 43 in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
sleepyshyly liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 42 in Magical Board Games.
1 month ago
-
sleepyshyly liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 41 in Magical Board Games.
1 month ago
-
sleepyshyly liked the chapter Can't remove her clothes in Vibe Coded Disaster.
1 month ago
-
sleepyshyly liked the chapter You have a package in Vibe Coded Disaster.
1 month ago
-
sleepyshyly liked the chapter OnlyTits in Vibe Coded Disaster.
1 month ago
-
sleepyshyly liked the chapter Not just anal in Vibe Coded Disaster.
1 month ago
No recent activity
sleepyshyly has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sleepyshyly has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sleepyshyly has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sleepyshyly has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sleepyshyly has not earned any awards.