About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sixsane liked the chapter Introduction in Stardrops for Every Heart.
2 hours ago
-
sixsane liked the chapter Introduction in The Sweetest Corruption.
7 hours ago
-
sixsane liked the chapter Introduction in Danganronpa: Ultimate Hypno Hub.
1 year ago
No recent activity
sixsane has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sixsane has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sixsane has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sixsane has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sixsane has not earned any awards.