About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sissydusty liked the chapter Bulls and Sissies Cuckold Path in Sissies love big black cock.
10 hours ago
-
sissydusty liked the chapter "Mmmm too girl next door." in New Town, New Experiences .
10 hours ago
No recent activity
sissydusty has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sissydusty has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sissydusty has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sissydusty has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sissydusty has not earned any awards.