About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- April 1, 1992
- Location
- Lake City FL USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch porn wearing sexy lingerie
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Captions on sissy hypnosis videos
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Lollipop
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
No thanks
- I write erotica because
-
I'm naughty
- In conclusion, I am
-
A real freak and I always play with myself as much as I can
No recent activity
sissyboylucy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sissyboylucy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sissyboylucy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sissyboylucy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sissyboylucy has not earned any awards.