About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
Nobody gets hurt and that's like 60% of fandoms
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
silverking77 left a comment on the chapter She gets fucked in the alley in Artifacts of Exposure.
3 weeks ago
-
silverking77 liked the chapter She gets fucked in the alley in Artifacts of Exposure.
3 weeks ago
-
silverking77 liked the chapter Hermione Granger in Bad Teacher.
1 month ago
-
silverking77 liked the chapter Nani wants a job as a lifeguard in Thunderfuta Collection.
1 month ago
-
silverking77 liked the chapter Waited for next family Vacation in Family vacation.
2 months ago
-
silverking77 published the chapter Terra Herbert a Futa worker at the new RealDreams/Disney sponsored park in Characters For Sale.
8 months ago
-
silverking77 left a comment on the chapter Head to the beach. in Humans and Homesteads.
9 months ago
-
silverking77 left a comment on the chapter Helen, in a self defense class - part of the class in Oblivious.
1 year ago
-
silverking77 left a comment on the chapter Willow, Mother - Faint Spiral Memory in Oblivious.
1 year ago
-
silverking77 left a comment on the chapter Stay at home and watch something live. in Humans and Homesteads.
1 year ago
No recent activity
silverking77 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
silverking77 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
silverking77 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
silverking77 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
silverking77 has not earned any awards.