About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- INDIA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
shitface published the chapter The Mirror and the Deeper Claim in Online Servitude.
1 month ago
-
shitface published the chapter The Second Morning and the Growing List in Online Servitude.
1 month ago
-
shitface published the chapter The First Morning in Online Servitude.
1 month ago
-
shitface published the chapter Crawl and Swallow in Master Peter's New Faggot Adwait.
1 month ago
-
shitface published the story Online Servitude.
1 month ago
-
shitface received a new award: First Like.
1 month ago
-
shitface published the chapter Humiliation and Ownership in Master Peter's New Faggot Adwait.
1 month ago
-
shitface received a new award: First Chapter.
1 month ago
-
shitface received a new award: First Story.
1 month ago
-
shitface published the story Master Peter's New Faggot Adwait.
1 month ago
No recent activity
shitface has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
shitface has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
shitface has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
shitface has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
shitface has not earned any awards.