About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Kick ass and chew bubblegum
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Lovecraft
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
shirasaya liked the chapter Join the destruction in Harry Potter as A Girl.
4 hours ago
-
shirasaya liked the chapter You win in Life as a Gooner.
23 hours ago
-
shirasaya liked the chapter Draco walk out and Informs the dark Lord the pathway is working in Harry Potter as A Girl.
23 hours ago
-
shirasaya liked the chapter Continue to please Richard in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 days ago
-
shirasaya liked the chapter Yes in Life as a Gooner.
3 days ago
-
shirasaya liked the chapter Continues to fuck her cunt in Harry Potter as A Girl.
2 weeks ago
-
shirasaya liked the chapter Lesbian fun in Fantasies of Fucking.
2 weeks ago
-
shirasaya liked the chapter Maybe so... Let's make some plans in Babysitter Moves In.
3 weeks ago
-
shirasaya liked the chapter Revenge in Undercover Agent.
3 weeks ago
-
shirasaya liked the chapter Cums repeatedly from the boggart in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
shirasaya has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
shirasaya has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
shirasaya has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
shirasaya has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
shirasaya has not earned any awards.