About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
shickey74 liked the chapter Captain Marvel Breaks Free...By Draining Them Dry in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
shickey74 liked the chapter Sue Storm Escapes The Factory, Out Onto The Streets in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
shickey74 liked the chapter Reed Richards Assumes This Is An Alternate Timeline in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
shickey74 liked the chapter Doctor Doom Orders Porkum To Finish The Job in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
shickey74 liked the chapter Sue Storm Does Not Return To The Baxter Building in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
shickey74 liked the chapter Until Sue Storm Passes Out in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
shickey74 liked the chapter Sue Tries to Wean Herself Off Porkum's Cock in DOOMED.
5 days ago
-
shickey74 liked the chapter You win in Life as a Gooner.
5 days ago
-
shickey74 liked the chapter Reed Richards Cannot Satisfy His Wife Normally...But... in DOOMED.
5 days ago
-
shickey74 liked the chapter All of Them in DOOMED.
1 week ago
No recent activity
shickey74 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
shickey74 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
shickey74 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
shickey74 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
shickey74 has not earned any awards.