About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
fill out descriptive user profile questionnaires on erotica-hosting websites
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
IKEA assembly manuals (words are hard)
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dong
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Coochie
- I write erotica because
-
otherwise, this sentence would be untruthful and reflect poorly on my character
- In conclusion, I am
-
stupid
-
sget1 liked the chapter The Makeover in Soulmates.
1 day ago
-
sget1 liked the chapter Employee of the Day in Soulmates.
4 days ago
-
sget1 liked the chapter Room for Improvement in Soulmates.
4 days ago
-
sget1 liked the chapter Taking Turns in Soulmates.
4 days ago
-
sget1 liked the chapter A distraction in The Swapinator.
2 weeks ago
-
sget1 liked the chapter Introduction in Body swap remote.
2 weeks ago
-
sget1 liked the chapter First swap in Body swap remote.
2 weeks ago
-
sget1 liked the chapter Start exploring new body in Body swap remote.
2 weeks ago
-
sget1 liked the chapter Swapping Device in The shop of change.
2 weeks ago
-
sget1 liked the chapter A Vacation From Craig in Soulmates.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
sget1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sget1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sget1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sget1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sget1 has not earned any awards.