About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
scottypimpin99 liked the chapter “The thought had crossed my mind,” she said. in Descent into debauchery. .
2 years ago
No recent activity
scottypimpin99 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
scottypimpin99 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
scottypimpin99 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
scottypimpin99 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
scottypimpin99 has not earned any awards.