About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
saturdaynight liked the chapter Some of the heroines get tantalizingly close to the truth just before Tom Kim loses all restraint in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
saturdaynight liked the chapter Tom has a unique experience with Fire and Vixen while the rest of the Justice League starts catching up in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
-
saturdaynight liked the chapter Tom finally makes some positive changes in his own life, albeit unintentionally in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
saturdaynight liked the chapter Selina and Holly grow closer while the ramifications of Tom's words cause all sorts of problems in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
-
saturdaynight liked the chapter Starfire has a nice walk, Ice and Fire have a talk and news travels fast in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
-
saturdaynight liked the chapter Lies become truth (mental/reality manipulation) in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
saturdaynight liked the chapter Tom Kim comes to a shocking realization but not until after he's made a few more accidental changes in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
saturdaynight has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
saturdaynight has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
saturdaynight has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
saturdaynight has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
saturdaynight has not earned any awards.