About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- July 31
- Location
- Berlin
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
read interesting stories with age difference or cheating
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
stories on other erotic pages or writing some by my own
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schwanz / cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Möse / cunt or pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I love writing about my own experiences.
- In conclusion, I am
-
I am a woman with a submissive disposition who loves to read erotic stories
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter Trick or Cheat in A Halloween baby bump.
3 hours ago
-
sandy_dev posted a reply on the chapter Zurück zum Spiel in Sturzbetrunken.
4 hours ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter Zurück zum Spiel in Sturzbetrunken.
4 hours ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter … erregenden Berührungen in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vater meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
5 hours ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter Juan finds the ice in A Gullible Wife's Personal Trainer.
5 hours ago
-
sandy_dev posted a reply on the chapter Nein, sie treiben es bis zum Morgen mit ihr in Nora Jakobi.
5 hours ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter Nein, sie treiben es bis zum Morgen mit ihr in Nora Jakobi.
6 hours ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter Nein, Sie verlangen Oralverkehr in Nora Jakobi.
6 hours ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter POV Henning: Nachgeben in Die Müllers.
6 hours ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter Der Deal in Die Müllers.
6 hours ago
No recent activity
sandy_dev has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sandy_dev has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sandy_dev has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sandy_dev has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sandy_dev has not earned any awards.