About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
samhardy834 received a new award: Conversation Starter.
1 day ago
-
samhardy834 left a comment on the chapter Showing Blake in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 day ago
-
samhardy834 liked the chapter Showing Blake in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 day ago
-
samhardy834 liked the chapter "Men." in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
samhardy834 liked the chapter Catwalk, part 2 in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
3 weeks ago
-
samhardy834 liked the chapter Blake's secret in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 month ago
-
samhardy834 liked the chapter 3 minutes and 51 seconds in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 month ago
-
samhardy834 liked the chapter Bare peaks in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 month ago
-
samhardy834 posted a reply on the chapter Interrogation in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 month ago
-
samhardy834 liked the chapter Accept her Challenge in Futanari World.
1 month ago
No recent activity
samhardy834 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
samhardy834 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
samhardy834 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
samhardy834 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
samhardy834 has not earned any awards.