About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch anime, wear slutty make up, play porn games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Manga and fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock& prick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I want to share my fantasies and put myself into the situations of my charecters
- In conclusion, I am
-
A sissy that loves wearing makeup and being teased and wants to share that
-
ryusako119 liked the chapter Painting in The Making of a Cock Slave.
1 week ago
-
ryusako119 liked the chapter Hard Facial in The Making of a Cock Slave.
1 week ago
-
ryusako119 liked the chapter Nico [ Male, Femme Best Friend ] in The Making of a Cock Slave.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ryusako119 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ryusako119 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ryusako119 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ryusako119 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ryusako119 has not earned any awards.