About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 1, 2003
- Location
- Jalan Pangeran Antasari No. 20, Cilandak, Jakarta
- Homepage
- https://rtpjkt88.info/
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
JKT88 bukan hanya sekadar bandar taruhan, melainkan sebuah komunitas bagi para pecinta judi online.
Website: https://rtpjkt88.info/
No recent activity
rtpjkt88info has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
rtpjkt88info has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
rtpjkt88info has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
rtpjkt88info has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
rtpjkt88info has not earned any awards.