About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
riotnrrd liked the chapter Naked Baristas in Contractually Obligated.
3 days ago
-
riotnrrd liked the chapter The Game of Love in The Romance Mechanic.
3 days ago
-
riotnrrd liked the chapter Chameleon Part 3 in The Rulebook.
3 days ago
-
riotnrrd liked the chapter Hanna's punishment in The Rulebook.
3 days ago
-
riotnrrd liked the chapter Work Tension in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 week ago
-
riotnrrd liked the chapter Priya's Contract in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
riotnrrd liked the chapter Uber Stakeout in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
riotnrrd liked the chapter Priya's Presents in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
riotnrrd liked the chapter Repeat Action in The Romance Mechanic.
1 week ago
-
riotnrrd liked the chapter Should be easy with magic on her side in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 week ago
No recent activity
riotnrrd has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
riotnrrd has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
riotnrrd has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
riotnrrd has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
riotnrrd has not earned any awards.