About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Norway
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
rikkoan liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols — The Dean in Collegiate Temptation.
4 days ago
-
rikkoan liked the chapter Wider Campus Socials: Heidi’s bliss in Collegiate Temptation.
4 days ago
-
rikkoan liked the chapter Wider Campus Social feed: The winter get away in Collegiate Temptation.
5 days ago
-
rikkoan liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols: Heidi’s day in Collegiate Temptation.
5 days ago
-
rikkoan liked the chapter Ophelia’s grilling in Collegiate Temptation.
6 days ago
-
rikkoan liked the chapter The footballer’s confession and the Teachers reward in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
rikkoan liked the chapter Winter Getaway: The Onsen in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
rikkoan liked the chapter Winter getaway: The Gondola in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
rikkoan liked the chapter The Free Pass in Johns doom.
2 weeks ago
-
rikkoan liked the chapter The Visit in Johns doom.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
rikkoan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
rikkoan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
rikkoan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
rikkoan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
rikkoan has not earned any awards.